Accelerate your business without compromising security | McAfee MVISION
|The center of gravity for security has shifted. The cloud has distributed our data beyond the network perimeter, traveling cloud-to-cloud and invisible to our firewalls and gateways. Instead of focusing on traditional infection methods, nowadays adversaries maneuver in covert ways, camouflaging their actions with the most trusted components already in your environment. They don’t always install something tangible like malware, but they always leave behind a behavioral trail. A new strategy is needed that’s designed for the cloud, runs in the cloud, and scales with the cloud. It has to be cloud-native.
Digital Logistix and McAfee cordially invite you to attend this exclusive event to learn how you can accelerate and transform your business without compromising security with:
- McAfee MVISION Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) helps you get ahead of modern threats with AI-guided investigations and incident response capabilities.
- McAfee MVISION Cloud allows you to regain control of your cloud services by providing data protection and threat prevention mechanisms, as well as visibility of every cloud service used in your organization.
Date: Thursday, August 22nd
Time: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Place: AC Hotel Kingston (38-42 Lady Musgrave Rd, Kingston, Jamaica)
|We look forward to seeing you there. Please confirm your participation to: Doralis_LopezMoreno@McAfee.com
Effective this month, compliance with NIST 800-53 and 800-53A applies to all types of organizations at all levels. This includes state, local, and tribal governments as well as all industry and academia. Your organization will be expected to comply.
DigitalEra is bringing together firmware experts José González and Michael Dyer for this timely presentation to review the requirements and share new firmware protection technologies to help you be prepared.
There are two sessions to choose from:
Tuesday, March 14th at 2:00 p.m., ET and Thursday, March 16th at 10:00 a.m. ET.
This 60 minute presentation covers:
- The NIST Rule: Why it now affects you
- Case Studies: The breaches that led to the ruling and how you’re at risk
- NIST Compliance: What you need to know now to comply
- Advanced Technologies for protecting your organization
Find out what you need to do to comply with NIST Regulations and see new technologies for protecting your firmware. Register now.