DigitalEra Group COVID-19 Response: Protecting our Customers, Partners, Friends, and Family Remains our #1 Priority
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to make headlines and spread to more and more communities, we wanted to reassure you that we are taking measures to protect our clients, partners, and employees while minimizing undue disruptions to our business operations. We assure you that we are prepared to respond should the situation worsen; and have therefore established the following core principles to keep us focused on what’s important:
- Maintain our commitment to our customers and partners and provide them with uninterrupted service and quality care.
- We will continue offering regular hours of support, and as of this point, no major disruption is expected in our operations.
- We are committed to following the latest guidelines recommended by health officials such as social distancing as one effective measure to control the spread of COVID-19. We therefore perfectly understand any concerns you may have about attending in-person meetings, whether in our office or elsewhere, and are happy to arrange alternative means of communicating. Please let us know if you prefer to meet by telephone, Skype, WhatsApp, or by other means, and we will coordinate.
- This includes rescheduling or canceling sponsored events until a later date, and where possible planning virtual events in their place.
- Though we will be limiting all non-essential on-site visits for the short term, if there is an emergency issue, we will send an engineer on-site pending there are no government mandates blocking this.
- We will continue to monitor the situation daily and are prepared to adjust quickly to change.
- Protect our customer and partner communities and commit to taking action to slow the spread of COVID-19
- Ensure DigitalEra Group employees stay safe and remain calm
Please be assured that our primary concern is the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and partners, and we are fully committed to continuing to support you during this challenging time. Finally, we’d like to share with you this COVID-19 toolkit with information and resources published by the Florida Department of Health. Please, Stay Safe and Healthy!
If you need any further assistance or would like to discuss our internal plan, please reach out to us at email@example.com or call 786-621-8600.
Trackback from your site.